Monday, April 23, 2018

A Comeback insya Allah

Dear blog, I have been neglecting you for so long. It's not that I didn't have anything to write. But I got caught up in the instant way of sharing through social media. It is so easy to scroll down and read the news feed / statuses rather than taking my time to write properly in form of article as I used to do in the past years. But fret no more, my dear blog. I'm planning a comeback though I doubt whether this blog still have other readers. But it doesn't matter as long we are together. If I can't inspire anyone else, it's enough if I am inspired myself. There are so many things that I want to jot down but I didn't write them, regretfully. Let this new beginning serves as one of the ways to preserve my precious memories insya Allah.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Ada! Saya masih suka baca blog!